Important Notice Regarding the Covid-19 Virus from the staff at King George Veterinary Clinic
The doctors and staff of King George Veterinary Clinic are committed to providing the highest level of care to our patients while working diligently to reduce the risk of exposure and potential transmission of Covid-19 virus among our employees and clients. To achieve this objective, we have significantly increased the frequency of cleaning in all areas of our clinic, especially high-traffic and touch areas. We also need to implement several changes in accordance with recommendations by the Center for DiseaseControl (CDC) and American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), which are listed below.
The following protocols went into effect at King George Veterinary Clinic onMarch 23rd, 2020 and are as follows:
- Please refrain from entering the building until given the OK by a member of the staff, and instead call our office (540-775-9439) when you have arrived in the parking lot so we can come outside and assist you.
- Once an exam room is ready the receptionist will direct you to enter the building with your pet and obtain necessary history and details of the visit in the exam room.
- If the pet’s visit is with our veterinary technician, we will retrieve your pet from the vehicle, preform the treatment inside, and return the pet to you when the appointment is over.
- We will be allowing no more than 2 people per visit in our office until further notice.
- Curbside pick-up for medications and food.
It is our intention to remain open for regular business unless circumstances develop that require adjustments to our schedules. We will continue to provide updates through FaceBook. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our clinic at (540)-775-9439. We ask that clients adhere to the implemented protocols of curb service listed above that will minimize potential transmission of Covid-19.
Together, as a community, we can get through this and look forward to less stressful days ahead. We appreciate and thank you for your understanding, support, and cooperation as we work together to lessen the impact of this pandemic on our staff, our clients, and our community.
Doctor Niznik and all the staff at King George Veterinary Clinic